Buro-one operates the sites.studio website, which provides the ("Service"). This cookies statement will explain how our organisation uses the personal data we collect from you when you use our Service.
1. How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Buro-one with most of the data we collect.
We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
2. How will we use your data?
Buro-one collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Analytical purposes
3. What are Cookies
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our Service, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
3. What are the other cookie-like techniques?
Local and Session Storage and SDKs are standard internet techniques that sometimes together with cookies ensure that a system can collect and then send information. Cookies and other techniques are used at all existing web shops.
Keeping you signed in
Understanding how you use our Service
Improve our products
5. T hird parties Cookies
6. What types of cookies do we use?
- Functionality – Buro-one uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
Functional or necessary cookies
Functional or necessary cookies ensure that our Services functions properly.
- Remembering and saving the items you add to your wish list;
- Notifying you of an unfinished order so that you do not lose the items in the shopping cart;
- Saved browser settings so that you can view our Service optimally on your screen;
- Saved editor settings so that you can user our Service optimally next time you open your browser;
- The possibility to save your login details so that you do not have to enter them every time;
With analytical cookies we can measure the website visit: for example how often our site is visited. This way we know which parts of the site are popular and how we can improve. We cannot trace the statistics we collect to individuals. These data are made anonymous after collection.
With Google Analytics we can better understand the data. We always place analytical cookies when you visit our website.
We collect the following data with analytical cookies:
- The number of visitors to our web pages;
- How long a visitor is on our site;
- Information about your browser and device with which you visit our Services, such as operating system and screen size;
- How you ended up on our Services (for example, because you clicked on an advertisement from us, or on a link in an email);
- The speed of our website to measure your browser. With this information, we can detect and solve possible problems with the performance of our Services.
7. How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
9. Changes to our cookies policy
10. How to contact us
11. How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Buro-one has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.